Roblox Build It, Play It: Codes, Island of Move, Rewards!
If you’ve loved Roblox’s Creator Challenges in the past, then you’re likely going to be a fan of Roblox’s Build It, Play It series! It looks like this new game type will be replacing the Creator Challenges, and giving you new ways to learn how to create games in Roblox. If that doesn’t really interest you, there’s going to be some great new Avatar items to obtain by completing them! So, even if you don’t plan on building games, it is worth your time to seek these out.
Roblox Build It, Play It Release Date
Build It, Play It was released on July 16th, 2020. You can go to this link right here to get started with learning how to build games!
You can earn the following avatars by entering in codes into the Island of Move game.
Build It, Play It Codes
Creator Challenges were a way to earn cosmetics by entering a game and answering questions related to creating games. You could read through some tutorials to learn the answers, or you could just kind of guess your way through them. If you completed these challenges, you would be rewarded with a variety of avatar items! These Creator Challenges still exist and you can play them right now. We have a full look at all of them in our Promo Codes post, but here’s a list of the ones that are still available:
- Code 1 (Reward: Build it Backpack): SettingTheStage
- Code 2 (Reward: Hustle Hat): StrikeAPose
- Code 3 (Reward: Speedy Shades): GetMoving
- Code 4 (Reward: Cardio Cans): VictoryLap
- Code 4 (Reward: Kinetic Staff): DIY
- Code 5 (Reward: Crystalline Companion): WorldAlive
- Galactic Speedway Creator Challenge (Formerly the Star Wars Creator Challenge)
- Jurassic World Creator Challenge
- Godzilla Creator Challenge
- PC Creator Challenge